Smite Chat and Tactics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Smite Chat and Tactics
Smite Chat and Tactics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:21 am
Latest topics
» For residents & visitors
by arka222 Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:21 pm

» Future of the Clan!
by arka222 Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:26 pm

» evaluation on Clans gameplay
by arka222 Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:16 am

» Beastykazz aka Danni
by arka222 Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:49 pm

» Fill Player Statistics
by arka222 Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:44 am

» a little bit of science
by arka222 Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:22 pm

» Members who leave the Clan
by arka222 Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:56 pm

» It Hurts! when u lose
by arka222 Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:55 pm

» My home county
by dichroist Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:27 am

» Hall of Statistics
by dichroist Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:01 am

Translate the forums !
World Clock

Future of the Clan!

4 posters

Go down

Future of the Clan! Empty Future of the Clan!

Post by arka222 Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:44 pm

With Bootyliciouz being the recent member to leave the clan. I would like to state a few of his reasons/suggestions to lift up the clan. He can obviously come back you never know.

Problems:
1. Clan members playing in outside parties most of the time.
2. Lack of Curse voice use by members.
3. Raging and toxicity amongst clan mates in-game, while partying together.
4. Clan got divided into 2 school of thoughts: a) playing to win b) playing for fun
5. A few members never communicating in any way with some members never even getting to play with clan mates.
6. Compassion of playing for each other got lost.

Suggestions:
1. Divide the clan into tiers: level 1,2,3 based on experience and skill.
2. Only communicating and non-toxic members shall be part of the clan.
3. We all respect Minneetje, that's why we need his words too on this development.
4. Clan needs better management.

arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

http://teamaa.org

Back to top Go down

Future of the Clan! Empty Re: Future of the Clan!

Post by Miiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:53 am

There are a few things I'd like to say about this topic.

Comments on your post:
"problems"
1. As far as I understood we are a group of people that play casual and use the clan as a way to find each other and group up. Since we don't have that many actives (in my honest opinion) it's only normal to party up with other people outside of the clan. Besides that it should NEVER be a must to party up with clanmates only in my honest opinion.
2. True, it would be more efficient. But not a must.
3. This also includes behaviour towards other people in the match. I really dislike seeing people (my clan mates) being unrespectful and offensive. If the other person started flaming on you I can understand, but I don't see the need of starting with such behaviour. About avoiding irritations between clanmates it would help if everyone listen to each other and actually do something with feedback they get about game- and teamplay.
4. I haven't experienced this to be a problem. Everyone wants to win and have fun.. no?
5. It seems like we have some 'ghosts' in the clan, yes. Maybe a little 'hi' when logging on and ask for a party (which was the purpose of this clan, no?) would be the attitude which would fit the purpose of the clan more.
6.I haven't experienced this. Only that I get a bit irritated about seeing people do nothing with advise that's been given. (and making my team lose)

"suggestions"
1. Please don't start with a ranking system. That ain't casual and we are only with too few people. I really don't like this competitive idea.
2. I think only people that believe in the purpose of the clan should be in the clan, obviously. No ghosts.
3. Of course we respect the clan founder. But it's good to share each others opinions. If mine is too different with the leader I should find another place that would fit my ideas more I suppose.
4.True. In my honest opinion more room for people to join us and no 'overreacting' actions from officers is necessary.

The thing I personally don't understand is why some people don't even get invited to our clan eventhough they are level 30 and have a decent win rate.
A win rate only doesn't determine if a person fits in the clan or not. Everyone should get a chance in my opinion. Regardless of the country they live in.
More people means more activity, more people to get to know and hopefully more parties. It is necessary to keep this clan alive.
I've seen people that 'fit' the requirement get turned down because he/she lives in america for example. Also I have my doubts about the 'win rate requirement' for being able to join the clan. The opinion of our clan founder is that this amount of players is 'enough' for the clan.. personally i don't agree. I think more people that are here for what the clan stands for (casual play TOGETHER in arena/assault/some other mods) would be nice.
I understand and respect you as a leader Minneetje. I'm simply pointing out my thoughts here.

Miiya
Miiya
Miiya

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:44 am

We gonna have a vote on who wish to join or remain in the clan , if minneetje is not their I m the overreacting officer  I suppose who is going to provisionally lead..be friendly and humble or get out..win ratio is not a criteria for me. A lot of members and ghosts would loose the place I suppose. I have been a clan leader before and it had probably the best And most wonderful casual playing people around. Not a single guy ever left bcz of issues with othet clan mates. But due to some personal tragedy I disbanded it. We should start a thread on these forums on feedback and views from clan mates. If they r not interested enough..they shall be kicked. Bcz I have complaints against behaviour of arkaflor, evilrise and Redeg, they need to interact here or we have to abandon them. How good they may be at the game.
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miiya Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:05 pm

I am wondering why you decided on further actions when there is zero reply from our clan founder.
Did you both discuss this? Personally I don't like the fact people must reply or they will get kicked.
People haven't gotten the time to reply in this thread yet.
Miiya
Miiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Dammu Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:55 pm

I basicly agree with Miiya.
That reply or get kicked thing is too much.
Dammu
Dammu
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Not this thread, but on any thread in anyway just communicate, those who wish to join/remain in the clan. 
I consider the "kick" thing as funny , booty told me to kick him hard but I couldn't as he was an officer so i I told him u have to kick us!..@ Miiya - u had any communication with minneetje? U sound like a clan breaker not a friend. Too rude and hard for no reason.
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miiya Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:21 am

@arka222:
I have the feeling there are some miscommunications and a difference of opinion between us arka. Hopefully I can make myself clear with this post.

I did reply to your post in this topic and point out my opinion as a member about the clan with the best intentions.
With this I mean to say that I want to help save the clan and let us all have a good time.
Why you would call me a clan breaker is kind of a mystery to me. Maybe you misunderstood me?
You're the one threatning to kick people out.. so in my eyes this would make you more of a breaker and not me.

I haven't had communication with Minneetje, that's why I asked in this thread here to wait for a reply from our clan founder.

It's never my intention to be rude. Just to have clear communication and all facts on the table.
If my opinion isn't appreciated I'm fine with that. I won't bother you with it anymore from now on ;-)

Miiya
Miiya
Miiya

Back to top Go down

Post by minneetje Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:58 am

This and a ot of other thing have not been discussed with me.

We are a pretty casual clan only our requirement are not. Like i said before for me december is a hectic month at work and with the kids and i will not be there a lot.

@ arka you make this game way to important. Try to relax. Yes people will get frustrated with eachother we (don't wanna generalise but in my experience this is true) are gamers we rage sometimes. Some more then others. If u rage to much ofcourse you will get kicked from clan. But an argument after a game is pretty normal imo as long as it dont drags on.

Just like irl you must have a thick hide (dunno if thats an english saying) things get heated durin g a game and things will be said and then it should be over. Try learn from those things.

For instance dammu and i had a little fallout the other day about assasins in arena and mages clearing minnions. We just carried on playing in the same party and the next day i said hi and he replied hi. Thats how grownups should behave. We dont all have to be best friends but all the drama over things that happened weeks ago is so useless in a game we play for fun/relaxation. Yes i like to win rather then loose but we are not pro's and sometimes we forget our teammates are either.

i wish u all a merry christmas and hope we cassually carry on.
minneetje
minneetje
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:51 am

minneetje wrote:This and a ot of other thing have not been discussed with me.

We are a pretty casual clan only our requirement are not. Like i said before for me december is a hectic month at work and with the kids and i will not be there a lot.

@ arka you make this game way to important. Try to relax. Yes people will get frustrated with eachother we (don't wanna generalise but in my experience this is true) are gamers we rage sometimes. Some more then others. If u rage to much ofcourse you will get kicked from clan. But an argument after a game is pretty normal imo as long as it dont drags on.

Just like irl you must have a thick hide (dunno if thats an english saying) things get heated durin g a game and things will be said and then it should be over. Try learn from those things.

For instance dammu and i had a little fallout the other day about assasins in arena and mages clearing minnions. We just carried on playing in the same party and the next day i said hi and he replied hi. Thats how grownups should behave. We dont all have to be best friends but all the drama over things that happened weeks ago is so useless in a game we play for fun/relaxation. Yes i like to win rather then loose but we are not pro's and sometimes we forget our teammates are either.

i wish u all a merry christmas and hope we cassually carry on.

All I have written at the first post "problems" & "Suggestions" were the words of Bootyliciouzz before he left and I accepted watevr he said.

I m a casual gamer as minneetje has said we are..i have no issues with getting defeated or some teammate playing bad. But I obviously feel bad when I play bad myself.

I never argue or behave toxic to anyone. Yea I do joke around with someone I build a chemistry. In fact minneetje, u were the one initially to rage at me. I never mind bad play or losses unless we discussing things in a healthy way.

I never get into who is right or wrong. Those who use words not suitable to a gentlemen's behavior, being an officer, I wish to remove such things, events and as gamer's are ought to rage at times, I don't want those elements in my clan if I am the leader.

Yes, m passionate about the clan but lack of participation, trust and friendship spoils the drive to do things.

I was planning to refresh the clan from 1st jan 2015. And gave every clanmate enough time to just post his name and reason (in one word or sentence) to why he wana be part of the clan.

Miiya, I told u tat u would be a great officer for us. Their r a a few more guys as well.

I still wish to be part of the clan as a member, but I wish my group to be non-toxic and friendly.

In my clan, hardly any one was a member. I promoted them to officers so that they believe that the clan is their own. Barbacoa was part of my clan.

We still have a week. Let's get together and overhaul/refresh the clan in/into a friendly place.
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by minneetje Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:55 am

@ arka

dude when did i ever rage at you?

i didnt rage at you when u upset a big porion of our clan ws upset with you taking their registration email adresses and with that found out their facebook pages and posted their pics.
I asked clan to have u back and even made you officer again altough not many members agreed with that.

Even when u kicked my nephew from clan because he was angry and went from party to a 1v1 joust game (wich everyone can freely do) i didnt rage at you. i have tried many times to find explanation for your behaviour being it you being from another culture maybe having other principels.

Tbh i knew this day would come where this would blow in my face. When booty left u publicly posted that and some of our problems according to you on the smitegame forum... i let is slide.

But now this. in my absence for a few day you make up an entire new plan for the clan without discussing it with anyone.

I got the feeling that you had strong feelings and plans for this clan and that's what i liked about you. The problem is that if someone does not agree with you (like miiya above) you feel like that person is your enemy. You are not a dictator where your will is way and neither is mine.

about the clan requirement above mentioned. I always said that the 50% win percentage is a bad way of messuring skill. But since we dont know the players applying it's about the only grade we got on them that ensures us that they are not peole that throw every game. The reason i keep so strict to these rule is because some people that joined our clan are expecting a certain game knowledge from their teammates and are less casual then others. I still feel it is the right way to go for this clan as it seems to be working for a long time.
minneetje
minneetje
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:40 pm

Same thing I did with fearpl wat I did with spook, next day fear accepted the request and never misbehaved again. I re invited spook many times but he didn't accept saying tat he's a nephew of urs and who can stop him ( some ego issues). I dont need favors, this is just a game. My idea of a clan could be different from urs perhaps. I had issues with sachiriku and I said sorry for tat to him. I never had any fight with Miiya..I always say hiiya to her and removed her pic as soon as she objected. I m no way blaming u minn, u r the nicest person around here. Let's move forward forgetting all misconceptions.
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by minneetje Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:21 pm

The thing is u had no reason to kick them.

Same for sachiriku u say things were fine but a few days later when im not online he sents me this

https://2img.net/h/i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/Gaex_Dosaru/clanchatgedoe.jpg
minneetje
minneetje
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Those were the things I said sorry for after few days of this in clan chat in front of all members. Necroing this stuff is not progressive. He told me here on these forums tat I intruded his privacy. For which I sarcastically commented in the attached chat. Well being an officer I have the right to demote and promote people from initiate to member and vice-versa. How many players I kicked in the past few months? Hardly 1or 2 and I didn't knew he was ur cousin. How many decently behaving players I added as an officer, nearly 8-10. Above all , after the sachiriku episode I told u to remove me from officer. These are just the words in defense. I don't regret or lokking back too much to settled necro stuff.
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:46 pm

I shall be back if u willing to improve our clan and not find faults with me. We can start with a core loyal group of mature enough players than only we can build a clan with fresh approach. 
If u don't want to do tat,
1.  I can send u all the admin stuff regarding these forums and website. You can manage it easily, tell u the basic stuff.

Or 

2. If u wana change clan name or don't want this site, I can remove this name and create my own fresh clan in future.
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:54 am

@minneetje...expecting words from u soon..
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by minneetje Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:28 am

im sorry to say that im kinda at a point where i just cant trust you anymore. Every time i think things will get better things get even worse.

We lost a few players from the beginning of the clan that just didnt wanna be in the same clan with you anymore. And theres still a few arround that just don't want the kind of drama you seem to bring to the clan incluing myself.

I thanks you for all the effort you put into this clan and i do believe most things done were with the best intentions but without thinking of the consequences.

As for the forum i dont think many people are using it tbh. Feel free to use it for some other purpose and i will create a new one if neccesary.
minneetje
minneetje
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:04 pm

OK..I shall create my own clan..those who wish to come can join me. I shall update this site soon and remove all the stuff of members not in the clan. @dichroist wat say u? :p
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:32 pm

My new Clan is "AATeam" tag "TUGGA". I have sent request to 6 guys. Those who wish to join are welcome. Cya in-game :p
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by minneetje Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:17 pm

It shouldnt be too hard to find a more origional name to not get people confused as for this page it should be pretty easy to create a new one and copy all date u want.
minneetje
minneetje
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm

I need to spend nearly 100$  and do a week of hard work to change the name of the site and recreate the site and forums. Atleast the clan tag is different.
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:23 am

Pity it comes to this. But I suppose it's for the best.
To start a new clan with the same name is kind of disrespectful towards Minneetje imho :(
Could you delete my profile from this forum? thank you.

Best of luck.

Miiya
Miiya
Miiya

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Yes I shall delete most of the profiles. You can do it utself too. User name: Admin  pswd: braid123..m looking for a different name though for the new clan but it shall take a month probably till the pay day and I finish some of the work at hand.
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down