Smite Chat and Tactics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Smite Chat and Tactics
Smite Chat and Tactics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:21 am
Latest topics
» For residents & visitors
by arka222 Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:21 pm

» Future of the Clan!
by arka222 Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:26 pm

» evaluation on Clans gameplay
by arka222 Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:16 am

» Beastykazz aka Danni
by arka222 Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:49 pm

» Fill Player Statistics
by arka222 Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:44 am

» a little bit of science
by arka222 Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:22 pm

» Members who leave the Clan
by arka222 Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:56 pm

» It Hurts! when u lose
by arka222 Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:55 pm

» My home county
by dichroist Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:27 am

» Hall of Statistics
by dichroist Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:01 am

Translate the forums !
World Clock

HirezKelly connection!

3 posters

Go down

HirezKelly connection! Empty HirezKelly connection!

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:40 am

Well, when I was part of smitefire site, I started a channel to communicate with Hirez directly and Kelly was the most nicest of person around. We communicated a lot through mails about Smite. This time I want somebody to communicate with hirez about our community, this site and forum and that we exist and are part of Smite community. Any Feedback?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://teamaa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

HirezKelly connection! Empty Re: HirezKelly connection!

Post by Dammu Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:01 am

Probably too soon and we would need to change our direction and mentality totally.
From outside of our clan, we are seen just as another clan not as a community. Just a bunch of people who like Arena and Assault. We would need to expand even outside our clan. But to do that, we would need to offer something to the community - like arena/assault guides, open tourneys or some sort of entertainment (YT videos, Twitch, comics, art etc).
Remember clan and community are different things! At the moment we are a clan/team/"family".
Dammu
Dammu
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:34 am

yes this forums are solely for clan members atm every1 else is free to watch but i dont expect much people to frequently visit us as most of the clan isnt even on these forums.

I don't think it should be a goal of ours to get this site for the mass.

If u really want something like this u better start a forums with a name more suitable for non clan members and fit in our clan as a special groups with restricted subforums.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://teamaa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dammu Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:00 am

I dont think it should be our goal either. Just that, IF we want to show us to HiRez as a community, then we should try to be a community. At the moment we are not. We should not contact anyone from HiRez just to say "Look! We have clan and a website." No point. Atleast I think so. Ofcourse we can, no harm will come from it.
But I like this small "family" mentality, no need to have contacts anywhere or something like that. Play together, teach eachother and have fun. Maybe find some Arena tourneys to participate in?!
Dammu
Dammu
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post by arka222 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:27 pm

My point is: There are hardly any clan cum communities except those participating in the tournaments who are noticeable to hirez. And if you talk about non-conquest clans there might not be any. Even a giant like smitefire.com has hardly 7-8 members online at a given time and u know that they have a clan too. My idea is that once we grow in number and participation and we register as a credible website and useful forum we must inform hirez. We have no expectations or want any attention just to inform them the diversity of this clan and its members spanning half the globe.
arka222
arka222
Editor
Editor

http://teamaa.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum